Note: this is a draft. Please, be back soon.
- Download and launch Ababu Setup (Setup.exe) by double-clicking on the icon
- Follow instructions as they appear
- If you have already installed or have access to a MySQL or MariaDB “ababu” database, please jump to point number 7.
- Download and install either MariaDB from https://mariadb.org/ or XAMPP
- Create an empty database and name it “ababu”. Optionally, you can create a custom database user for already created database.
- From the installation folder (usually under “C:\Program Files\Ababu\” ) Import the ababu.sql file into the new created database.
- Run Ababu and configure the database connection from “Login Window > Database Settings (small gear icon on the right)”.